Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The shortest CX Season

Dan The Plan's first ride on his new CX rig .....
I'm pretty sure I set the worlds record
for the shortest cross season
ever... a whole 35 minutes.
But if you're going to crash out,
GS is the rght guy to do it with.
I also think he learned the proper
technique for popping an arm back into
its socket. I'm at home now and I'm not sure what hurts
more, my shoulder or my hip. Last week's stitches are a
distantthird. Time for a new Plan.


Tour de Loop report from Sean B:

5 Ommegangsters came out for the Tour de loop in Oswego,
myself King Karl & Eric the Bolt rode the 30 mile course.
Aaron braved the 50 mile hilly route. In the 30 mile race
a 4 man break got away, The break included Syracuse Bike
mechanic Craig Nichols and Eric Korolewski, who won the
cat 5 Owasco Stage race on a very hilly course. The break
stayed away and ended up finishing 17 seconds ahead of
the pack. About 45 of the 193 who entered made
it to the bunch sprint. I was lead out by two Owasco
Velo Club guys for 2nd in the sprint - 6th overall.
Karl came in 40th with the bunch. Eric was
riding off his wounds and riding with a friend.
Aaron came in 14th in his race.

Get Well Dan (keep healing Katina),
& nice showing by the T de Loopers.

No comments:

Post a Comment